- Africa: The Next Chapter Saturday, 09/01/12 1pm
- TED Radio Hour: Building A Better Classroom Saturday, 08/25/12 1pm
- TED Radio Hour: The Future Of Cities Saturday, 08/18/12 1pm
- TED Radio Hour: Where Ideas Come From Saturday, 08/11/12 1pm
- TED Radio Hour: The Creative Process Saturday, 08/04/12 1pm
- Fixing Our Broken Systems Saturday, 07/28/12 11:06am
- TED Radio Hour: The Power Of Crowds Saturday, 07/21/12 1pm
- TED Radio Hour: Food Matters Saturday, 07/14/12 1pm
- TED Radio Hour: The Pursuit Of Happiness Saturday, 07/07/12 1pm
- TED Radio Hour: Our Buggy Brain Saturday, 06/30/12 1pm
About TED Radio Hour
The TED Radio Hour hosts the world's most fascinating thinkers - convention-breaking mavericks, icons, and geniuses - who give the talk of their lives in eighteen minutes or less about the best ideas in Technology, Entertainment, Design and much more.
Host, Guy Raz, weaves in soundscapes and conversations with the speakers to add even more depth to the TED experience.