- All-Wagner Sunday, 04/07/13 1pm
- Saint-Saens' Organ Symphony Sunday, 03/31/13 1pm
- Van Cliburn and the BSO Sunday, 03/24/13 1pm
- Works Written For The BSO Sunday, 03/17/13 1pm
- Pulcinella Sunday, 03/10/13 1pm
- Mozart and Bruckner Sunday, 03/03/13 1pm
- Dohnanyi conducts Sunday, 02/24/13 1pm
- Nelsons conducts Sunday, 02/17/13 1pm
- Charles Dutoit Conducts Sunday, 02/10/13 1pm
- Verdi's Requiem Sunday, 02/03/13 1pm
- Alan Gilbert Conducts Sunday, 01/27/13 1pm
- Joshua Bell Plays Edgar Meyer Sunday, 01/20/13 1pm
About Boston Symphony Orchestra
Founded in 1881, the BSO is one of America's "Big Five" orchestras, performing at Boston's Symphony Hall and the Tanglewood Music Center.
Thanks to WGBH Boston for partnering with Vermont Public Radio to bring these live performances to VPR Classical listeners.
You'll hear emerging and established guest conductors, extraordinary soloists and enduring repertoire.
Listen Sundays on VPR Classical.