- Capitol Steps: July 4th Edition Wednesday, 07/04/12 7pm
- Politics Takes a Holiday Saturday, 12/31/11 4pm
- Capitol Steps: Politics Takes A Holiday Halloween Edition Monday, 10/31/11 6pm Post your comment
- Politics Takes A Holiday: July 4th Edition Monday, 07/04/11 6pm
- The Capitol Steps: April Fool's Edition! Friday, 04/01/11 6pm
- Capitol Steps: Politics Takes A Holiday New Year's Edition 2011 Friday, 12/31/10 7pm
- Capitol Steps Takes A Holiday Friday, 10/29/10 6pm
- Politics Takes A Holiday 4th of July Edition Monday, 07/05/10 6pm
- Capitol Steps: Politics Takes A Holiday New Year's Edition Thursday, 12/31/09 7pm and Friday, 01/01/10 Noon
- Politics Takes a Holiday: Halloween Edition Friday, 10/30/09 6pm
- Politics Takes a Holiday: July 4th Friday, 07/03/09 6pm
- Celebrate April Fool's Day with The Capitol Steps Wednesday, 04/01/09 6pm
About Capitol Steps
The Capitol Steps began as a group of Senate staffers who set out to satirize the very people and places that employed them.
In the years that followed, many of the Steps ignored conventional wisdom ("Don't quit your day job!"), and although not all of the current members of the Steps are former Capitol Hill staffers, taken together the performers have worked in a total of eighteen Congressional offices and represent 62 years of collective House and Senate staff experience.
Since they began, the Capitol Steps have recorded 29 albums, including their latest, Obama Mia. They've been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC, and PBS, and can be heard four times a year on National Public Radio stations nationwide during their Politics Takes a Holiday radio specials.